16 years ago
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Hiking with Kristy
Kristy and I went hiking Thursday night to check on an alternate route for our group hike on Saturday. We started at the base of the ski hill and followed one of the cat tracks. We basically went all over the place, since we would start on one path and get sidetracked by an intersecting one, but we had a great time. We did eventually find a good starting point for our hike on Saturday and a basic route to follow. We definitely went farther than we'll plan on going with the group. With the strength training exercises I've started doing everyday and our hike, I got a great workout. I was a little sore by the end of the day, but it felt good and I slept great! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment