Brother Anderson was a gentleman in my ward, who was quite a character. He never failed to bare his testimony every fast Sunday. It was something I always looked forward to every month. He passed away Sunday night and will be missed. You were never quite sure what he would say or do, but one thing was always certain, he kept everyone on their toes. He was always quick with a smile and loved to talk to people. Towards the end of his life, he really had the innocence of a child and it was very sweet and endearing.
At his viewing on Wednesday, the family had a plaque with the following saying:
The best way to have a little piece of Heaven in your home is to have someone you love in Heaven.
I know this to be true and I hope his family finds the peace and comfort they need at this time. He was loved and he will be missed.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment