Reese and Elijah came trick or treating tonight. Elijah was a cute little ninja turtle – Michelangelo, judging by the orange. And Reese was a beautiful bride. Natasha’s mom, Leah, sews the kid’s costumes every year and she always does an amazing job. Since Reese will be baptized in April, Leah made the dress for her to wear for her baptism as well. Pretty clever if you ask me.
I also go a picture text of cute little Brylee as a pink fairy. I’m not sure what the boys dressed up as or if they even did. They probably wouldn’t hold still long enough to get their pictures taken. LOL
I dressed up as a black cat, which Reese reminded me I had been last year. What can I say? It’s an easy costume and if I require a costume next year, it’s a pretty safe bet I’ll use it again. Hahaha! :)
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment