Yes, I actually said I was going to blog more for a New Year's Resolution and here it is already the 20th of January and I'm barely getting to my first post. :)
So far this year has been great and very busy. It always amazes me how fast the time seems to go. Just to get everyone up to speed on what I've been doing. Since being released from primary and cub scouts, I have accepted a calling teaching Sunday School and I am now officially the Singles Rep for the Ririe Stake. (A calling I swore I would never accept! Never say never, it bites you at the most unexpected times.) I'm still unofficially in charge of the mid-singles for Rigby and Rexburg. I'm sure Jenny wants to ring my neck every time she thinks about how hard she tried to get me involved and I refused. How ironic life has become! :) But, I am having fun and that is what counts the most. I have also met some amazing friends!
Sunday, Mom and Dad and I went to Josh and Natasha's ward to listen to Natasha and Reese sing a duet. They did absolutely beautiful! Elijah has lost his first tooth and Zack will be baptised this year. He is really excited about it and called to tell me all about the Baptism Preview he went to with his parents on Sunday.
Sunday was also the first official activity I planned as the Stake rep. I planned a fireside and the speaker was Dan Gubler. He is a retired veteran from the Iraq war and he spoke about his experiences. He was absolutely phenomenal! The spirit was so incredible and I was excited to listen to him speak. I thought a lot about his experiences and how they could be related to gospel principles and teaching in parables. We actually discussed it in FHE the next night.
16 years ago
1 comment:
Jod, we both agreed you looked gorgeous on Sunday. Love Ya:)
Post a Comment